Genius idea 4frnt had with matching side cut to the rocker, really helps with steep quick turns, but floats and surfs in wide open POW.
4Frnt Devastator Identity Series Skis 2014
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
We suggest purchasing the Marker Griffon Bindings with this ski.
The binding is not included in the price you see above, if you would like to purchase the bindings, please follow the link below.
Click here to check out the Marker Griffon Bindings and purchase them.
*Please note that any binding will work with this ski, but we do recommend this one.
If you want our technician's to mount the bindings for you, just make sure to include the mounting in your order. Click here to fill out the information needed for our technician's to do so.
When we matched the sidecut radius with the camber radius a few years ago, we realized the efficiency: A wide body ski could transition quickly from edge to edge. We also knew that pairing it with a mid fat, twin tip geometry would essentially own the mountain. It was hot out, the lower mountain steeps began to set up on test day and just what we had envisioned happened. It was awesome.
- Reflect Tech- Reflect Technology was dreamed up by the mide of Eric Hjorleifson as a way to make rocker and side cut work together.
- Reverse Camber- A full radius along the length of the ski gives the ski maximum float, and nimble turning.
- Semi Cap Construction- Semi Cap partially wraps the top sheet around the sidewall for additional durability.
- Tip/Tail Tape- The neutral sidecut length at the tip and tails' widest demension.
- Asymetrical- A directional shape gives the ski a more consistant feel.
- Big Mountain- These skis will get you down the steepest, tightest and most exposed lines out there.
- Mega Block Core-Ash and Beech come together to form our most dense and damp core for the best in all-mountain dominance.
- Sintered Base
- Full-Wrap Edge
|Tip Width (mm)||130||136||142|
|Waist Width (mm)||105||108||111|
|Tail Width (mm)||125||131||137|