The Cody is an awesome ski. It is very versatile, and can pretty much do anything on the resort. Off Piste, the Semi-cap construction contributes to a light ski great for touring and hiking. With the 179cm length model, the waist width of 100mm is perfect for romping all over the mountain in any conditions. Especially skiing at Mammoth, where the season goes long into the spring, the Rocker in the tip is great for plowing through the "Spring Slop". Similarly, the days that it snows a few inches the sidecut of the Cody allows it to really hold an edge when you come across some firmer snow. The Cody is definitely your all mountain tool, excelling just about everywere, including the terrain park if you venture in.
4Frnt Cody Signature Skis 2014
Bonus! Comes with: FREE Full Length SKI DVD Movie, FREE USA Shipping, FREE Binding Mount- $90 Value!
Only Available in 179cm!!!!!
The CODY is a direct descendent of the Renegade and White Room prototyping: A result of long, hot summers in the warehouse dreaming of snow of any kind. The CODY is as at home in a steep couloir as it is maching groomers. This ski will go anywhere and do anything. When you need a tool with as many applications as a swiss army knife bring The CODY. You won't regret it. Semi Cap Construction
- All Mountain- When you are looking for a one-ski-quiver, look no further than our all mountain skis.
- Semi Cap Construction-Semi Cap partially wraps the top sheet around the sidewall for additional durability.
- Rocker- An upturned radius in the in the tips and tails lets the ski float through powder and off trail conditions.
- Tip/Tail Tape- The neutral sidecut length at the tip and tails' widest demension.
- Twin Tip- The tail of the ski is also upturned to allow for switch skiing and landings
- Asymetrical- A directional shape gives the ski a more consistant feel
- Mega Block Core-Ash and Beech come together to form our most dense and damp core for the best in all-mountain dominance.
- Sintered Base
- Full-Wrap Edge
|Tip Width (mm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Tail Width (mm)
|Turning Radius (m)