Don't let the colorful top sheet fool you. This ski rips the park, and the cap construction makes it durable and poppy.
4Frnt Click! Park Series Skis 2014
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
We suggest purchasing the Marker Griffon Bindings with this ski.
The binding is not included in the price you see above, if you would like to purchase the bindings, please follow the link below.
Click here to check out the Marker Griffon Bindings and purchase them.
*Please note that any binding will work with this ski, but we do recommend this one.
If you want our technician's to mount the bindings for you, just make sure to include the mounting in your order. Click here to fill out the information needed for our technician's to do so.
We debated names for what referenced a group of friends on the hill lapping the park. Steele thought we should animate the title with an exclamation point. I agreed. The feeling of the cap was light and snappy, almost weightless. The vibe was young and fun. We edged our way through the latter part of our test day just as the sun caught only the ramps of the jumps up on Kings. I’ll never forget dropping in seeing those pink lips
- Traditional Contact- The two contact points of the ski are at the tips and tails.
- Twin Tip- The tail of the ski is also upturned to allow for switch skiing and landings
- Asymetrical- A directional shape gives the ski a more consistant feel
- Classic Camber- A traditional ski shape that gives the ski maximum performance in groomed conditions.
- Cap Construction- The wood core is inserted into a fiberglass sleeve for a lightweight, durable construction.
- Park /Pipe- Spin, flip and slide your way to glory with our skis designed for the park and pipe.
- Hyper Block Core-This core is designed with Poplar and Birch for freestyle riding, shredding laps and cruising the mountain.
- Extruded Base
- Bombtop Topsheet
|Tip Width (mm)||115||116||117||118||119|
|Waist Width (mm)||83||84||85||86||87|
|Tail Width (mm)||110||111||112||113||113|
|Turning Radius (m)||13||14||15||16||17|