Union Trilogy Women's Snowboard Bindings 2024
Built for the next generation of women's snowboarders. The fully redesigned Union Trilogy snowboard binding provides a smooth and responsive ride feel for any rider, any condition and any terrain. More professional women's snowboarders choose to ride the Union Trilogy than any other snowboard binding on the market today. Ride like the best, ride the Union Trilogy.
- Stage 9 Duraflex ST Baseplate: Union’s highest levels of strength and energy transmission to date. Backed by Union’s lifetime warranty guarantee.
- Molecular Bushing Suspension System: Acts as an additional layer of dampening and shock absorption between you and your snowboard.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup: Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag. Lifetime warranty.
- S19 Duraflex ST w/ Non-Stick HP EVA Highback: Layered highback construction for the perfect balance of flex and response.
- Exoframe 6.0 w/ Molecular Padding Ankle Strap: Padded comfort meets instant response.
- TS 5.0 Forcegrip Toe Strap: Multi-Positional options, thermoplastic anti-slip material and fit to any boot.
- Magnesium S2 Ratchet w/ Steel Base: Fast in, fast out - Union magnesium ratchets are four times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight.
- Tool-Less FLAD: Quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Grade 8.8 Steel Hardware w/ Astro Washer Ankle: The strongest steel available on the market.
- Tool-Less Strap Adjustment: No tools needed for adjustment. Simply flip open the tool-less adjuster, unscrew and adjust.
- Overall Flex: 7/10
|MONDO||21 - 23.5||24 - 25.5||26 - 28|
|UK||2 - 4.5||5 - 6.5||7 - 9|
|US WOMEN||4 - 6.5||7 - 8.5||9 - 11|
|EURO||34 - 37||38 - 40.5||41 - 43|