Salomon Dancehaul Snowboard 2022
Turn up for the Dancehaul. This unisex board has a mountain of personality for every riding style. Extra width and a tapered directional shape transform ordinary to extraordinary with maximum agility in any snow scenario. Rock Out Camber with Popster Core and Ghost Basalt Stringers play as a reminder that freestyle can happen anywhere.
*Size down 3-6cm from your regular size*
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, camber near the feet for response, and rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Medium Flex: The most versatile flex because it is equally responsive and friendly, giving riders peak performance all over the mountain.
- Radial Sidecut: The classic radial sidecut, which gives you smooth and reliable turns.
- Aspen Select Core: Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster: Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop.
- Ghost Basalt Stringers: Basalt stringers are used for durable pop, control, a damp ride at speed, and easy manoeuvrability when you're keeping it mellow.
- Biax MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- ABS Sidewalls: These sidewalls are placed in the board to promote energy transfer, dampen vibrations, and soften hard landings.
- Sintered: High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer.
- Fine Stone Finish: Speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All-Mountain Edge Bevel: A 1° edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut meets a 2° bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1100||1135||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||302||312||320|
|Waist Width (mm)||255||264||269|
|Tail Width (mm)||290||300||308|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0|
|Stance Range (mm)||459-611||474-626||489-641|