Rossignol Experience 78 Carbon Women's Skis + Xpress 10 GW Bindings 2022Rossignol
Rossignol Experience 78 Carbon Women's Skis + Xpress 10 GW Bindings 2022
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack & FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Open the door to the entire resort. The women's Experience 78 Carbon ski brings a lightweight feel and confident on-trail carving for all-resort skiing. Carbon layers reduce overall weight for a quick feel underfoot. The flex is tuned to deliver entry-level skiers a relaxed feel and effortless carving. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut for smooth turn initiation and a controlled finish to each turn. A sustainable wood core adds stability through a wide range of conditions.
The Xpress W 10 GripWalk® binding is an ultralight, tool-free integrated binding system for women. With a focus on lightweight design and ease of use, it offers all-around performance for recreational skiers. It's compatible with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) and GripWalk® boot soles and fits boot soles from 261-332mm in length.
- Relaxed, Effortless Handling: Our Assist Flex profile is adapted for entry-level skiers seeking forgiving ski-ability
- Fast Engagement, Fluid Carving: All Trail Sidecut delivers a responsive feel with quick edge engagement and powerful, consistent carving
- Confident, Vibration-Free Control: Drive Tip Solution blends directional fibers in the tip with soft dampening material through the forebody to absorb vibration for confidence-boosting control
- Responsive Stability: Carbon fiber enhances stability, strength and ski-snow contact while reducing weight
- Balanced Weight and Flex, Sustainably Minded: PEFC™-certified poplar wood core balances weight, flex and stability for a versatile blend of power and playfulness using materials that help reduce the environmental impact of the product life cycle
- Instant Comfort, Ease of Use: Cap construction reduces weight and offers more comfortable ski-ability