Ride Agenda Snowboard 2022
The Ride Agenda Snowboard 2022 is a lot of board for the value. Designed with progression in mind, the Agenda’s Twin Hybrid Rocker has camber between the bindings for snap and control with rocker at the tip and tail, providing effortless turn initiation and performance. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increased durability. A Foundation™ Core on this beginner/intermediate snowboard features tip-to-tail Aspen for proven durability that retains pop and flex. The Agenda is designed with a softer flex to allow beginner to intermediate riders to focus on progression all over the mountain.
- LINEAR QUADRATIC SIDECUT: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- BIAXIAL GLASS FIBERGLASS: 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- EXTRUDED BASE: The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorption and easy to repair.
- FOUNDATION™ CORE: Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|149||1165||250||9.2 7.7 9.2||291 / 291||0||533||75-135 / 34-60|
|152||1190||251||9.3 7.8 9.3||293 / 293||0||559||100-150 / 45-69|
|155||1216||252||9.4 7.9 9.4||296 / 296||0||559||125-175 / 57-80|
|158||1241||253||9.5 8 9.5||298 / 298||0||559||130-180 / 59-82|
|154W||1203||260||9.4 7.9 9.4||303 / 303||0||559||130-180 / 59-82|
|157W||1228||262||9.5 8 9.5||306 / 306||0||559||140-190 / 64-86|
|161W||1267||263||9.7 8.2 9.7||309 / 309||0||559||150-220+ / 68-91+|