Head Kore 85 Women's Skis 2023
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase!
The KORE 85 W is a top-class, frontside-oriented ski in a lightweight package. HEAD's weight-saving focus does not mean soft: A blend of materials reduces weight without sacrificing performance. HEAD fuses light Graphene into the tip and tail for a feathery swing weight. Light and stiff Karuba wood in the core is sandwiched by a triaxle weave carbon layer adding responsiveness. A new topsheet shape gives the nimble KORE 85 W more durability.
- Tip / Tail Rocker: Subtle rocker in the tip and tail; camber underfoot
- Karuba / Poplar Lightweight Wood Core: Utilizing karuba wood in the core gives you the perfect balance of density, durability, and weight.
- Graphene: Graphene is the strongest, lightest material known to man. Integrating Graphene into the construction of the ski has two essential benefits: a reduction in weight and an increase in performance.
- Topless Tech: The topsheet surface is replaced with a Polyester Fleece to reduce weight.
- Rubber Foil dampening layer over edges
- Multilayer-Carbon Sandwich Cap Construction: Developed from the most sophisticated materials known to man: the Super Light Sandwich Construction makes up one of the world’s lightest freeride skis by utilizing Graphene, two different carbon layers, as well as replacing the surface with a polyester fleece. The ultimate construction for a high performing freeride ski
- Structured UHM C Base: The same high quality material used in Head's world-leading race skis is used here. Different structured running base for all conditions.