Armada ARW 84 (Long) Women's Skis 2023
FREE Sunglasses with Purchase
Our entry-level, all-mountain freestyle twin, the ARW 84 is intentionally built to deliver all you need in a freestyle ski with nothing you don’t. Its heavy-duty Cap construction and 2.5 Impact Edge means you don’t have to worry about your skis when getting started in the park or hitting features all over the mountain. The ARW 84 will take as much abuse as you can dish out, meaning it won’t break and it also won’t break the bank.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber underfoot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- HYBRID POPLAR / COMPOSITE: Wood plus Injectzone add performance and dampening to an affordable product.
- 2.5 IMPACT EDGE: Over-sized and specially heat-treated, this edge is built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations.
- S7 BASE: Durable and low maintenance, with a speed additive for quickness.
- AR50 SIDEWALL: Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap construction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 50% sidewall, 50% cap.
- FLEX (1=Soft, 10=Stiff): Tip: 6 | Mid: 6 | Tail: 8
|Tip Width (mm)||117||114|
|Waist Width (mm)||84||84|
|Tail Width (mm)||109||106|
|Turning Radius (m)||13||14.5|
|Indiv. Ski Weight (g)||1525||1625|