Arbor Sequoia Women's Snowboard Bindings 2024
Reintroducing the versatile, all-mountain Sequoia designed for Women, featuring Arbor’s plant- based BioStrap. The redesigned ankle strap creates a comfortable and lightweight lock that takes the place of harmful petrol-based plastics. The Sequoia features a redesigned asymmetrical highback and the same System X Baseplate adapted for a smaller and more forgiving binding that prioritizes comfort and board control all over the mountain.
- System X: The System X design evenly distributes a rider's energy into their snowboard. No matter where pressure is applied to the binding, the System X allocates energy across the baseplate's structural X shape, and out to the four cardinal points. The result is quicker, more effective control. 15% glass content for added strength and stability.
- 50A TPE Outsole: The Outsole is a dampening interface made from a special TPE rubber. The Outsole integrates with the System X design and sits between the binding and a rider's snowboard. The Outsole diffuses high-frequency chatter while providing rebound and cushion for high-impact landings. On the Cypress, Arbor uses a slightly stiffer durometer TPE for added performance.
- Fiberglass Reinforcing: The Hemlock and Sequoia, feature a 15% glass content for a softer, more forgiving ride; while the Cypress have 30% glass content for added strength and stability
- Women’s Specific Adjustable Extruded Aluminum Heelcup
- EVA Footbed
- Women's Specific Asymmetrical Highbacks: Arbor bindings feature low mounted asymmetrical highbacks with 5° pre-rotation, providing ergonomic feel and freedom of movement.
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment
- BioStraps: Arbor’s all-new, plant-based BioStrap takes the place of harmful petrol-based plastics focusing on heel lock and secure fit, with a comfortable curvature and low profile, single-injection ankle strap. Stronger, lighter, more sustainable, and the first of its kind.
- Bow-Strap Adjuster: Arbor's patented "Bow-Strap" adjuster and ladder strap swings out of the way quickly and easily, making binding entry a simple, user-friendly experience. The pre-curved strap steers clear of your boot while maintaining form and durability in even the coldest conditions.
- UltraGrip Convertible Toe Strap
- Cast Aluminum Buckles and Levers: Offering ultra-reliable performance with long-term durability and a tighter, stronger click for an unparalleled boot-to-binding connection.
|WOMEN'S BOOT SIZE (US)||5 - 7||7 - 9|