Arbor Mantra Rocker Women's Snowboard 2024
Brand new to the 23/24 Arbor lineup, the Mantra features a user-friendly, uniquely designed Women’s mountain twin shape. Its top-to-bottom rideability, friendly flex, and approachable shape give the Mantra unlimited potential all over the mountain. Designed for carving, cruising, stable takeoffs, and landings, The Mantra is mindfully crafted on both System Rocker and System Camber technologies, ready to accommodate all riding styles. Set your intention and achieve on the Mantra.
- System Rocker: If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Flex: 4/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and center of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
- Highland Core: Arbor's most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 blend of poplar and paulownia, for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay-up that's designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1035||1062||1089||1116||1143||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||268.4||271.1||273.7||276.3||279||281.6|
|Waist Width (mm)||231||232.5||234||235.5||237||238.5|
|Tail Width (mm)||268.4||271.1||273.7||276.3||279||281.6|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||7.65 / 6.75 / 7.65||7.8 / 6.9 / 7.8||7.95 / 7.05 / 7.95||8.1 / 7.2 / 8.1||8.25 / 7.35 / 8.25||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60 - 140||68 - 148||76 - 164||84 - 164||84 - 164||92 - 172+|