Arbor Cadence Rocker Women's Snowboard 2024
For women, to fit a wide breadth of riding styles and abilities. The Arbor Cadence Rocker Snowboard caters to pressing and buttering in the park, stable takeoffs and landings in the pipe and off jumps, and thrives at high speeds on resort groomers. In Arbor's strongest rendition of the Cadence snowboard ever, they continue their collaboration with the bold art of Hilary Jane, backed by the sustainable build of our Ash Powerply Topsheet.
- System Rocker: If you want a surfy ride, natural float, buttery turns and spins, and catch-free tracking across the snow - all with highly reliable edge hold - then Arbor's System Rocker shapes are for you. System Rocker progressively reduces the amount of rocker toward the tip and tail and allows the outside contacts to easily engage when max edge hold is needed.
- Flex: 4/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- 3° Uprise Fenders: Arbor’s Fenders are lifted side sections at the tip/tail of the board that create smoother performance without shortening the camber section of the board. As a result, you get a clean ride without any loss of the pop that comes from full-length camber.
- Grip-Tech: Grip Tech is a combination of three separate sidecut radii in the nose, tail, and center of the board, effectively giving the board an additional two contact points. This provides extra grip and control in all conditions, and also makes turning smoother, easier, and less catchy, without losing performance.
- Highland II Core: A newly developed screening process has allowed Arbor to hand select the very lightest and highest quality paulownia from sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of the Highland Core, known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Biax Glassing: A biax over biax lay–up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: Eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Sintered Base: A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Recycled Steel Edges: Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody Arbor's key values: quality and sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of their snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Hand Dyed Ash Powerply: Sustainably harvested, majority coming from borer-kill trees, off-white to light brown, the canvas for Arbor’s hand-dyed designs.
- Bio Resin: Bio-Resin is a replacement for traditional petroleum based resin that doesn't affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into it are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% when compared to its petroleum based equivalent.
- Wend Natural Wax: All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Includes a Donation to B4BC: Arbor teamed up with Boarding for Breast Cancer on this board, offering a portion of every sale to promote breast cancer awareness and prevention.
|Effective Edge (mm)||1072||1098||1134||1170|
|Tip Width (mm)||269||272.5||276||279.5|
|Waist Width (mm)||231.5||233.5||235.5||237.5|
|Tail Width (mm)||269||272.5||276||279.5|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||8 / 7.1 / 8||8.2 / 7.3 / 8.2||8.4 / 7.5 / 8.4||8.6 / 7.7 / 8.6|
|Stance Setback (in)||0||0||0||0|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||60-140||68-148||76-164||84-164|