Oakley Nighthawk Biozone Jacket 2015Oakley
Oakley Nighthawk Biozone Jacket 2015
With a magnetic hood secure system and two-point outrigger drawstring hood adjustment, the Nighthawk BioZone™ Jacket is a winter-ready combination of versatile coverage and warmth created with key insights from pro riders. Hydrogauge® 15 technology delivers breathable protection from the elements, and underarm zip vents with mesh insets keep the air flowing as you rush down the mountain. BioZone™ fleece lining delivers moisture management, insulation and comfort to cold-weather athletes, and multiple pockets offer ample storage and hand warmth when you need it. Finished with critically taped seams and a removable storm skirt with Lycra® that allows for easy integration with snow pants, this jacket is a functional and protective layer for any extreme activity.
- Hydrogauge® 15 laminate blocks out moisture and helps keep you ventilated
- BioZone™ technology targets three specific zones for moisture management, insulation and comfort
- OOR™ hood and cuffs customize the fit
- Underarm zip vents with mesh insets offer adjustable ventilation and temperature regulation
- Snap storm skirt creates an integrated fit with the Nighthawk BioZone™ Pants
- Microclear 2.0™ wipe in lens pocket reduces fogging and condensation
- Dedicated media pocket brings smart phones and music players along
- Regular Fit
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Polyester
Pro Rider Series
The originality, insights and technical expertise of professional riders inspire this special collection of unique collaborations between world-class athletes and the Oakley Apparel Team.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.
This rating system allows for a comparative measure of waterproofing and breathability, performance features specifically engineered for skiing and snowboarding in the harshest environments.
Snap Storm Skirt
By attaching the jacket to the top of the pant, a storm skirt acts as a protective barrier that helps prevent snow and water from getting in. This snap design allows for quick and easy attachment.
|Chest (in)|| 34-36