Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis 2016
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Sticker pack! FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
ERIC POLLARD’S AWARD WINNING QUIVER-OF-ONE
COMPLETELY RE-DESIGNED for 2015/16!
For the skier whose playground is the entire mountain. This is Eric Pollard’s award winning everyday ski which now features Cloud Core™. Eric struck a perfect balance between fun, float & grip. The Sir Francis Bacon Skis Early Rise design keeps you floating in powder forwards & backwards with a nice springy tip & tail for big ollies and smooth butters. Its reliable flex under foot & deep sidecut provides edge hold to pass racers on the downhill course with a smile on your face . . . backwards. If you’re a looking for a powder ski, but still want the all-mountain ski performance to throw tricks on any terrain, just add bacon!
- Sidewall-P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- Early Rise-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Cloud Core-Futuristically blended wood and composite materials create an impossibly lightweight and solid core.
- Fivecut-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Longer Active Edge-20% longer sidecut edge length in contact with the snow than other skis in it's class for more grip & less slip!
- Sintered Base
- Waist Width mm: 104
- Length cm: 172, 178, 184, 190
- Shape mm: 135-104-131
- Sidecut m: 17.4 (184cm)
- Stance mm: Eric's Choice -20 / Recommended -60
- Weight: 1760 g/ski (184cm)
- Profile mm: 9-3-9
(Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)