Flylow Baker Bib 2014
Only Available in Black!!!!
There are reasons ski patrollers and mountain guides often wear bibs: extra protection, pocket storage, full-zip side venting, and a certain tough guy allure. But so many mountaineering bibs fit tight for climbing. So we took an ultra-technical bib and gave it a looser, freeride fit for skiing. Inner and outer thigh vents prevent overheating and allow for easy on/off, and the expandable kangaroo pouch holds a radio and more so you can look like a ski patroller even if you’re not.
Imagine a pair of bibs designed burly enough for mountaineering ascents, but loose enough for ripping around the resort. These three-layer, fully seam-taped, waterproof and breathable pants do it all.
- 3-layer nylon Dobby Intuitive Fabric™
- 20k/20k waterproof breathable membrane
- 1000 denier Cordura reinforcements
- Fully seam taped
- Articulated knee box
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 6 pockets
- Adjustable waist
- Powder gators
- Seamless cuff reinforcements
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Inner and out thigh vents
- Average weight: 948 grams