Designed in the frigid Alaskan Arctic, BootGlove™ provides a Thermal Protection Layer of Insulating neoprene for your Ski Boots to keep your feet warm in extreme wind chill and winter snow conditions.
Skiers will appreciate the lasting warmth BootGlove™ provides adding up to +20°F/7°C to your boots toe box and conserving heat loss where it’s most important… YOUR FEET!
BootGlove™ MSRP $29.95
* 5 Mil N2s Neoprene outer shell
* Adjustable Velcro heel strap
* Wind and water proof
* Side abrasion patches
* 30 day warranty
Small 3 -6
Med 7 - 10.5
Large 9.5 +
Small 3 - 5.5
Med 6 - 10
Large 9 - 15
Small-19.5 - 23
Med 23.5 - 27.5
Large27 - 31.5
* In an engineered test at Moose Mountain Ski Resort in Fairbanks, Alaska the following results were recorded:
The outside air temperature was -5 degrees below zero F at the ski lodge.
* Temperature probes were placed on the shell of the ski boots.
* A BootGlove™ was placed over one of the boots in the ski lodge.
* After skiing 1,300' vertical feet, the exposed boot shell temperature was -5 degrees F, while the boot protected by the BootGlove™ was +48 degrees F.
* The shell of the boot protected by the BootGlove™ was 53 degrees F warmer than the other shell.
* The test was repeated with identical result
Our guarantee. If you don't like it, just return it within 30 days for a full refund. Can't beat that!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed