Line Sir Francis Bacon Skis 2013
Line Sir Francis Bacon Ski 2013
Comes with a FREE Beanie and FREE USA Shipping!!!!
**Please note that base colors will alternate and may not arrive exactly as pictured.
Eric Pollard designed the Bacon for skiers like him who have as much fun throwing tricks in the powder, as laying down butters & carves on the hard pack. Its perfectly balanced 108mm wide geometry with Early Rise stays on top of powder, crud & slush while the firm flex, deep sidecut, & 20% longer Active Edge make breaking the sound barrier forwards & switch more fun than ever before.
- Sidewall Construction-P-Tex plastic walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for a smooth & solid feel.
- Early Rise tip & tail 20cm x 10mm-The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Early Taper tip & tail-The widest point of sidecut starts tapering earlier in the tip to reduces tail drag and hooking in powder.
- Thin Tip-Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Maple Macroblock Core-2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds
- 5-Cut Radius Geometry-5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Symmetric Flex-The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge-30% thicker base and edge dramatically increases durability and tuning life.
- Waist width mm: 108mm
- Length cm: 172, 178, 184
- Shape mm: 140-108-136
- Sidecut m: 17.7 (184cm)
- Stance mm: -20 (184cm)
- Profile mm: 9-4-9
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)