Vans Aura Linerless Snowboard Boots 2022
Liners: who needs em? The Vans Aura Linerless Snowboard Boots are all about comfort, simplicity, and effortless style, whether you're going big the park or kicking back in the lodge. Without liners to weigh them down, the Aura's are smaller and lighter than regular boots, providing close board feel and a playful flex ideal for freestyle riders.
- Flex Rating: 1 - 2 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Instep Flex Zone: The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Pleasurecuff: The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Linerless Technology: Linerless technology redefines simplicity and modern comfort in these freestyle snowboard boots. Its lightweight construction and slimmed-down upper reduces the boot’s overall size and weight. An increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel. Without internal harnessing, riders will experience unmatched ease in and out of the boot. A calculated combination of support and free-flex articulation makes Linerless tech ideal for street and park riders, or riders looking for comfort and ease of use.
- Vans Boa Coiler: This tongue-mounted single reel system on these freestyle snowboard boots utilizes a spring-loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
- V1 POPCUSH Footbed: Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- Reverse Waffle Outsoles: Provide optimal boardfeel and impact absorption.
|MONDO (CM)||MEN / UNISEX (US)||WOMEN (US)||EUROPE||UK|