I like the spk 100 because it has a soft toe which means your toe will not get crushed on the front of the boot on a jump. this makes them even more comfortable than they already are. they are nice for long days on the hill.
Salomon SPK 75 Ski Boots 2013
Comes with a FREE Earbud Headphones and FREE USA shipping!
Salomon SPK combines state of the art features for freestyle riding, with Salomon's legendary fit and skiing performance.
- Flex Index-75
- Bi Material PP Lower Shell-A bi-injected shell combined with polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Bi Material PP Upper Cuff-A reinforced rear, lateral insert enables the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg wrapping and progressive flex. Combined with polypropilene, a softer and lighter material than PU for a high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
- Advanced Shell Technology-New generation of low profile ski boots based on a second skin shell, second skin last, spaceframe shell profile and dynamic energyzer for imprved fit and performance.
- Heel Cushioning System-A shock absorbing sole made from special materials absorbs shock while landing jumps.
- Heel and Toe Removable Din Pads-Heel and toe pads can be replaced when worn out.
- Thermicfit-Made from anatomical foam, this liner guarantees basic needs of warmth and comfort.