Salomon Q-98 Skis 2014
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Earbud Headphones FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
Unrivaled directional versatility for the adventure skier, Q-98 is stable yet playful, with semi sandwich construction and Utility Rocker.
- Full Woodcore-Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Semi Sandwich-Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- PULSE PAD-A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Honey Comb Tip-Super light honeycomeb construction in the tip extremeties reduces inertia to make the ski more maneuverable and playful. Reinforced with an ABS frame for durability.
- Hook Free Taper-The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable.
- Wide edges-Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- Total edge reinforcement-A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- Gentel Rise Tail-A shorter, shallower rise to the tail rocker that increases edge contact and stability.
- Utility Rocker-The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- Carve Zone-The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.