Salomon Origins Lagoon Skis with L9 Bindings 2012Salomon
(You save $250.04 )
Salomon Origins Lagoon Skis with L9 Bindings 2012
Comes with a FREE Beanie and FREE USA Shipping!!!
Cool. The Lagoon is a light, easy ski that provides confidence to explore on-piste as well as powder
- Core and Flex Pattern:Composite core is a combination of fibers that reduces weight, and adds maneuverability and forgiveness.
- Construction:Monocoque is a single structural layer of fiber for optimal comfort, response, and maneuverability. // POWERLINE W Shock Absorbing System, integrated into the ski, reduces vibrations at speed or on bumpy terrain, allowing for more skiing with less fatigue. // PULSE PAD is a layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for a smoother ride and improved ski-snow contact. // 3D Stealth Tip is a vertical extension with a lower shaped shovel that has a flat contact angle towards the snow, allowing the ski to roll over terrain variations and eliminating bouncing in the front part of the ski.
- Shape:Traditional camber // Women Stance: mounting position is adapted for women (+8mm) to provide assistance for beginners while giving precision to experts.
- Dimensions:11.4m @ 144cm 113/72/99, 12.2m @ 151cm 114/72/100, 13.2m @ 158cm 115/72/101, 14.1m @ 165cm 116/72/102, 15.1m @ 172cm 117/72/103
- Bindings:The Salomon L10 Bindings are integrated onto the Lightrak system that improves precision and optimizes performance transmission. // DIN range: 3-10
- Tip Width (mm):117
- Waist Width (mm):72
- Tail Width (mm):103
- Ability Level:Beginner - Intermediate
- Core Material:Composite
- Rocker Type:Camber
- Tail Type:Flat
- Turning Radius:15.1m @ 172cm