The Salomon Acid Snowboard 2011
Comes with a FREE Snowboard DVD and FREE USA Shipping!
Become an unstoppable force in the snow with the Salomon® Men's Acid Snowboard. The Equalizer technology provides unmatched stability and edge by distributing pressure more evenly while the Med Stone finish allows you to move faster in all snow conditions. Royal rubber pads feature a thicker, softer rubber for shock absorption and to reduce chatter. This snowboard is perfect for park or freestyle boarding.
With these great features and more, you are bound to leave a lasting impression with the Salomon® Men's Acid Snowboard.
- True Twin Freestyle specific shape has identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance
- Equalizer works to distribute the pressure from your bindings more evenly along the edge of the board, between your feet. Meanwhile traditional pressure points on the tip and tail are freed up for easier spins and catch-free jibs.
- Carbon Booster features an Unidirectional Carbon stringer added into the laminate matrix for increased snap and power.
- Sintered 4000 base material is a harder, denser material than Sintered 2000 that holds wax longer
- Med Stone finish is a medium structure finish that improves the fast sintered base glide, making your board quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Full Edge Bevel +: From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 4 degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and park shred.
- Royal Rubber Pads have thicker, softer rubber absorbs impacts and reduces chatter while you ride. Those same qualities protect your edges from blowouts
- Aspen Light Full length, lightweight Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes for extra tough insert retention.