Ride Magic Stick Women's Snowboard 2022
The Ride Magic Stick Snowboard is designed for all-mountain performance. The tapered directional hybrid shape of this women's all-mountain snowboard will ensure float in softer snow, while providing stability on harder snow. The camber between the bindings provides snap and response and the slightly longer nose has more rocker than the narrower tail, which both provide float and control in all conditions. A Tapered Bi-Radial sidecut provides effortless turn initiation and a smooth and stable turn/exit. Slimewalls® provide a smooth ride and increase durability underfoot. Carbon Array 3™ provides extra pop and control without adding stiffness. The Magic Stick is a mid-flexing all-mountain shape for the most demanding women riders.
Ride Magic Stick Snowboard Features
- LINEAR QUADRATIC SIDECUT: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- CLEAVE EDGE STEEL
- HYBRID GLASS: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- WMNS PERFORMANCE™ CORE: Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen. Available on every women’s board.
- SLIMEWALLS®: RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- ROLL-IN CONSTRUCTION: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- CARBON ARRAY LAMINATES: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone of this women's all-mountain snowboard gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control. Offered in two levels of technology, 3 & 5.
- LINEAR CARBON LAMINATES: Two strips of carbon added below the core provide more snap for ollie power.
- IMPACT PLATES LAMINATES: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
|SIZE||EFF-EDGE||WAIST WIDTH||SIDECUT RADIUS||TIP & TAIL WIDTH||SET BACK||REF STANCE||RIDER WEIGHT|
|(CM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(MM)||(LBS / KG)|
|143||1034||240||4.7 - 5.8||291 / 281||-19||457||60-100 / 27-45|
|147||1085||242||5.2 - 6.4||293 / 283||-19||483||85-130 / 39-59|
|151||1111||244||5.4 - 6.6||296 / 286||-19||508||100-150 / 45-68|
|154||1136||248||5.7 - 7.1||299 / 289||-19||533||115-160+ / 52-73+|