Oakley Tanner Hall Signature Series Crowbar Snow Goggle 2012Oakley
Tanner Hall Signature Series Crowbar Snow Goggles
He’s a killer on the cold stuff, but even when he’s slaying the comps in a frostbite freeze, his inspiration comes from a tropical zone. Jamaican rhythms move Tanner Hall, and his Signature Series goggle salutes the Lion of Judah. You don’t conquer the impossible without lionhearted attitude, so a lion’s mane became the backdrop for a riot of color that carries Rasta red, yellow and green.
You need premium technology to pry open the perfect session, and this is your Crowbar. It’s designed with a flexible O Matter® chassis, strap outriggers to distribute pressure, and the moisture wicking comfort of triple-layer fleece foam. The impact resistance meets ANSI Z87.1 standards and the UV filtering is 100%. We tuned the lens sizing for a greater visual range and hit it with F3 anti-fog treatment. This special edition comes with a custom Microclear™ bag for goggle storage and lens cleaning.
- Increased lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexible O Matter® chassis
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Re-designed facial fit contour
- Metal icon accent
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens
- Patented XYZ Optics®
- Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Designed for medium faces