Oakley Apache BioZone Jacket 2015Oakley
Oakley Apache BioZone Jacket 2015
Built to meet the demands of pro riders, the Apache BioZone™ Jacket provides extra weather protection and warmth on the slopes. Hydrogauge® 20 technology combines with fully taped seams and lightweight insulated lining to block out water, lock in heat and target the physical needs of specific body zones for maximum performance. A magnetic hood secure system and two-point outrigger drawstring adjustment offer versatile, dependable coverage, and zip vents with mesh insets under the arms deliver custom breathability during your ride. An interior storm skirt and wrist gaiters facilitate a seamless fit, while plenty of secure, specialized pockets on the jacket provide worry-free storage of your essential items.
- Hydrogauge™ 20 laminate prevents water from reaching the skin while maintaining airflow
- BioZone™ Thinsulate® lining construction won't weigh you down as it provides targeted moisture management, insulation and comfort
- OOR™ hood and cuffs customize the fit
- Removable snap snow skirt with Lycra® allows for secure integration with the Apache BioZone™ Pants
- Underarm vents with mesh insets enhance airflow during your ride
- Microclear 2.0™ cloth in lens pocket keeps eyewear free of moisture and condensation
- Interior media pocket takes tunes and smart phones along for the ride
- Regular Fit
- Pro Rider Series
- 100% Polyester
Pro Rider Series
The originality, insights and technical expertise of professional riders inspire this special collection of unique collaborations between world-class athletes and the Oakley Apparel Team.
Optimizes performance and comfort by serving specific anatomical zones. Moisture Management Zones wick moisture to help keep you dry. Insulation Zones help maintain warmth. Comfort Zones offer a premium tactile feel for all-day performance comfort.
This breathable and moisture-resistant insulation is coveted by winter athletes for its ability to provide warmth without excess bulk or weight.
This rating system allows for a comparative measure of waterproofing and breathability, performance features specifically engineered for skiing and snowboarding in the harshest environments.
Snap Storm Skirt
By attaching the jacket to the top of the pant, a storm skirt acts as a protective barrier that helps prevent snow and water from getting in. This snap design allows for quick and easy attachment.
Removable Storm Skirt
By attaching the jacket to the top of the pant, a storm skirt acts as a protective barrier that helps prevent snow and water from getting in. With a removable design, the jacket can be worn on or off the mountain.
|Chest (in)|| 34-36