Dakine Mission Pro 18L Backpack 2022
Sized for resort laps, the Dakine Mission Pro 18L Backpack stows your shovel and probe for powder days at the hill. There's room for skins and spare gloves, plus a fleece-lined pocket for goggles or sunglasses. It's hydration compatible with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap, and you can strap on your board or skis for boot pack missions beyond the boundary.
- BLACK: 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish|BLUE GRAPHITE: 420D Nylon semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish|CHOCOLATE CHIP: 420D Nylon Semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish|PORT RED: 420D Nylon Semi dull Nylon ripstop with water repellent finish
- 1098 cubic inches [ 18L ]|20 x 12 x 5.5 [ 51 x 30 x 14cm ]|1.6 lbs. [ .7kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two zippered compartments|Adjustable waist belt
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Hydration-compatible backpack with diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Padded hipbelt
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.