Rossignol Scratch Skis 2013
Rossignol Scratch Skis 2013
FREE USA Shipping, FREE Sunglasses, FREE Sticker pack!, FREE Binding Mounting- Click Here
The Scratch is the legendary competition-level freestyle twin that’s claimed more X-Games medals than any other ski. Period. The athlete-approved pipe and park-ready construction delivers smooth easy spins full-throttle boost and powerful edge-grip that keeps the Scratch on top of the podium. Traditional camber Jib Tip and Mini Cap construction provide increased power shock absorption and enhanced durability for massive park hits and slopestyle courses. Central to the progression of park and pipe skiing the Scratch continues to define the evolution of freestyle. 90% Park / 10% All-Mountain
- Power Turn Rocker-This ski has high traditional camber for 90% of its length, delivering power as well as excellent snowfeel and grip on the piste. A slight rocker over the remaining 10%, at the tip, makes turn initiation easier and more controllable. Piste - Precision - Grip - Power - Speed - Acceleration.
- Extended Sidecut-We have developed the longer sidecut to improve high-speed grip while simultaneously improving low-speed handling. Extending the sidecut far into the tip, beyond the start of the rocker, means that the ski can be in contact with the snow along its full length when the skier is angulated and at high speeds. At lower speeds, rotation becomes easier. Grip, Power, Ease.
- Jib Tip-This short, round shape reduces inertia on turns and jumps. Elastomer construction gives better pop and shock absorption. Pop, Control, Shock-absorption.
- Mini Cap Construction-An ultra-durable construction built with wood cores, 30° sidewalls, fiberglass and high-tech laminates which strengthens the top of the ski, increasing durability.
- Traditional Camber
- Wood/Microcell Core
- 30° inclined sidewalls-Improve swing weight and reduce ski’s overall weight, enhancing edging and durability
Recommended Binding: FKS 180/140 L
Radius (in meters)
160cm 167cm 174cm 181cm
|DIN range||4 - 13|
|Recom. Skier's Weight||80+ lbs|
|Height w/o ski||22 mm|
|Brake Width||90mm, 110mm and 130mm
|Toe System||Triple Pivot Elite|
|Gliding AFD||Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable*|
|EPS system||Dual-screw Brake Pad|
- AFD Gliding Plate-All Marker bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device), allowing a precise release, unhindered by dirt, snow and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality – from racing to junior bindings and even ski touring.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe-With a horizontally oriented spring, the Triple Pivot Elite Toe provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. The secure purchase on the boot lug optimizes power transmission and allows for durable, high energy use. The performance to weight ratio of the Triple Pivot toe is truly unmatched in the industry.
- Inter Pivot Heel-This industry-leading construction delivers superior holding power for all types of freeskiing. Its design focuses power in the direction of the boot sole, increasing elasticity. The overall design focuses on optimum power transmission.
- Power Width Design-The original Marker breakthrough for wider freeskiing skis, based on a 76mm platform. Wider connection brackets create better power transmission for all Marker Royal Family and Tour bindings.