Option Mirror Snowboard 2009
Option Mirror Features Include:
- Freestyle Core Profile - Deep V profiling allows greater mid-flex between the bindings. This promotes control and agility for the park, pipe and urban technicians.
- Flight II Core - A tip to tail wood core, incorporating a blend of premium moisture controlled, weight - selected wood species for exceptional weight reduction.
- Carbon Tech Plus Laminates - A unique resin controlled fibreglass laminate manufactured under heat and pressure for a highly controlled composition. Additional integrated Carbon Fibre is used to further enhance longitudinal snap and edge hold. This laminate contains 91% more Carbon Fibre than “Carbon Tech”.
- Stone Ground Sintered 2000 Base - The highest molecular weight Polyethylene available is used in this durable, high wax absorption base for a high performance glide in all snow conditions.
- Hardwood Power Rail - Sandwiched between the core and sidewall, this hardwood stringer provides increased impact resistance as well as improved edge hold and progressive flex.
- 2 Angle Freestyle ABS Sidewall - A premium-grade plastic material selected for its high impact resistance. ABS is a proven material that has helped to build the reputation of durability found in all Option snowboards. The dual angle shape of this sidewall backs up and supports the edge under loading.
- FAT Freestyle steel edge
- Factory Tuned – Ready to ride
- Length: 156cm
- Effective edge 122.0cm
- Waist 24.9 cm
- Stance setback 0mm
- Stance range 49.3 to 61.3 cm
- 24 Binding inserts for maximum adjustment of your stance